Whether you or a loved one needs a high level of skilled medical care or just someone to help with simple tasks around the house, Good Neighbor Home Health Care is the Brainerd Lakes Area’s leading home health care provider, and has been since 1984.
Our professional, skilled and personable caregivers offer a wide range of services – all in the comfort of your home. You might need us only a couple hours per week to help you catch up on errands or housekeeping, or you might need us to provide skilled nursing care around the clock. Regardless, you can count on us for compassionate, quality care that our customers have come to expect over the last two decades.
In addition to providing health care, we can also serve as a liaison between your family and your loved one’s doctor or healthcare provider. Our experience gives us an edge when discussing medical conditions, treatment, medication, etc. As your advocate, we’ll ask hard questions if necessary, and we’ll explain the answers we get in terms you can understand.
Our services include the following:
• Nursing Care – Provided by our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses, these services include care such as I.V. medication, wound care, medication management, enteral feedings, and patient and family education.
• Therapies – Our therapists provide physical and occupational therapy.
• Home Health Aide – Personal care services such as bathing, dressing, grooming and feeding are among a long list of services provided by our Home Health Aides.
• Companion Care - When your loved one could use some companionship to get through the day, or when daily activities become a burden and a little assistance would be a welcome relief, Companion Care is for you.
• Respite Care – When you need a break from the daily care of your loved one, our professional Respite Aides can help. They provide services such as assistance with strengthening exercises, taking medication, eating and meal preparation.
• Homemaker Services – Our Homemaker Aides assist with ongoing daily activities and errands, such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship.
• Vacation Care – Families vacationing in the Brainerd Lakes Area can maximize their visit knowing that our staff can care for loved ones who may need medical or special attention during their stay.
• Clinics – We provide blood pressure clinics and foot clinics for organizations at senior centers, apartment buildings, special events, etc.