Sometimes family members need a break from the daily care of their loved one for personal or professional reasons. Our Respite Aides provide a variety of services that can free up family members, who can still feel good that their loved one is being cared for by a trained, compassionate and knowledgeable professional.
Among the services that Respite Aides provide:
• Assist with exercises and ambulation
• Accompany them to medical appointments, errands, outings
• Assist with eating and meal preparation
• Provide safety and supervision
• Assist with medication and treatments
• Light housekeeping, errands, laundry
• Assist with personal, bowel and bladder care
It’s Your Choice
When your loved one requires respite care, you can decide who to hire, even if the hospital or nursing home provides those services or refers you to an agency that does. You have the right to choose the service that best meets your needs, and in the Brainerd Lakes Area, the choice is clear – Good Neighbor Home Health Care.